Wednesday, November 24, 2010

For What Are You Thankful?

I put out the question, "For what are you thankful?" on our social networks and library staff.  The following is some of the responses I received.

"I am thankful for so many things that I really can’t list them all. As for the job I am thankful first of all that I have a job that I enjoy. Also, that the boss is nice and that I get to work with such wonderful people. "



"Where do I begin? Of course my family and their love they show to me on a regular basis. I am thankful that I can reciprocate that love among them and others. I am thankful for my faith, that I have something strong to believe in when life can get overwhelming. For the opportunities that I have been given in my life to make me the person I am today, I am thankful. The list could continue, I have a wonderful life and I am grateful for the blessings I have been given.

"I'm thankful for my family's health this year."









We would like to know for what you are thankful this holiday season?  Please comment.

No comments: