The following was sent from OverDrive to those libraries, who are part of Nebraska OverDrive Libraries.
Dear Library Partner,
Today's Next Generation release items (included below for reference) may have caused unanticipated slowness at your library's OverDrive-powered website. As a result, we have rolled back the changes as we further assess the impact on site performance. We will notify you when the updates are restored.
Thank you for your patience.
OverDrive's Library Partner Services
- New devices have been added to the Device section of the filtered search.
- The new and well-received Grid and List view options have been added to the Wish List page.
- The following note has been added to details pages for Advantage titles: *Waiting list may be shorter for your library.
- The Menu icon is visible on all pages.
- The 'Edition' section has been expanded by default on a title details page.
- Accessibility enhancements
- Bug fixes
- For U.S. libraries only: Kindle Books are available to borrow and enjoy on additional mobile devices, including but not limited to, iPhone, iPod Touch, and all Android devices.